I'm really interested in the in-app purchase add-on, do you guys have an ETA?

I’m really interested in the in-app purchase add-on, do you guys have an ETA?

Thanks for expressing your interest. The In-App Purchase Add-on will be included with the next batch of updates to Steroids Add-ons. This should be out within a few weeks. Thanks for your patience!

We have a GitHub feature request here you can go +1 and follow for updates :slight_smile:

Sweet! Thanks for taking the time to let me know.

Any progress on this?

In-app piurchases for iOS are currently working internally, pending a final round of QA and documentation – I’ll see what I can do to get it released. Thanks for pushing us on this!

Great news!

I would love to have this feature soon too! If you’re add-ons help us make money, we’re more likely to give you ours :slight_smile:

Any news on the release of this add-on? we’re also very keen to get started on it!

We hit a few hitches on the way which have been more complicated than expected to work with, so we are holding the release off until we can make sure we are not offering a broken Add-on.

We have also been quite busy with the recent Composer release and other epic upcoming things, but we’ll do our best to get you the Add-ons you are waiting for :slight_smile:

Any update here? I’m not finding much via Google, and clearly this thread is 3+ years old, but… bump. :wink: Thanks!