Android cloud builds failing on new v4.3.2 (SQLite plugin issue)

We were using an old commit of the SQLite cordova plugin to use SQLlite in our app but now that won’t build anymore.

The error I am getting is…

• What went wrong:
    Execution failed for task ‘:modules:AGCordova:transformNative_libsWithSyncJniLibsForRelease’.

java.io.FileNotFoundException: /Users/administrator/app-builder/STAGING/client/modules/AGCordova/build/intermediates/bundles/release/jni/lib/arm64-v8a/libsqlc-native-driver.so (No such file or directory)

So i thought about the using the latest version of the https://github.com/litehelpers/Cordova-sqlite-storage. But the build service threw this error…

Uh oh!
"/Users/administrator/app-builder/STAGING/client/modules/cordova/plugins/cordova-sqlite-storage/node_modules/cordova-sqlite-storage-dependencies/libs/sqlite-connector.jar" not found!

So I figured the beforePluginInstall hook is not being executed by the build service which downloads the depenedencies. So we forked that repo and added the dependencies manually and the build service was able to build our app. However, the app crashes as soon as it starts with the following error.

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: dalvik.system.PathClassLoader[DexPathList[[zip file "…
…/base.apk!/lib/armeabi-v7a, /vendor/lib, /system/lib]]] couldn’t find “libsqlc-native-driver.so

Can anyone share the fork or commit they are using which works with the current cloud service builds for Android? Thanks

Edit: I’ve tried https://github.com/litehelpers/Cordova-sqlite-legacy-build-support
as well and the app crashes with this error in the logcat.

E/AndroidRuntime: FATAL EXCEPTION: pool-3-thread-1
Process: com.datum.hotline.scanner, PID: 29660
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: dalvik.system.PathClassLoader[DexPathList[[zip file “/data/app/com.test.scanner-1/base.apk”],nativeLibraryDirectories=[/data/app/com.test.scanner-1/lib/arm, /data/app/com.test.scanner-1/base.apk!/lib/armeabi-v7a, /vendor/lib, /system/lib]]] couldn’t find "libsqlc-native-driver.so"
at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary(Runtime.java:367)
at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:1076)
at io.liteglue.SQLiteConnector.(SQLiteConnector.java:8)
at io.sqlc.SQLiteConnectorDatabase.(SQLiteConnectorDatabase.java:41)
at io.sqlc.SQLitePlugin.openDatabase(SQLitePlugin.java:211)
at io.sqlc.SQLitePlugin.access$000(SQLitePlugin.java:32)
at io.sqlc.SQLitePlugin$DBRunner.run(SQLitePlugin.java:328)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1113)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:588)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:818)